February 4, 2014
After the Storm
January 7, 2014
March 4, 2014
All Maya's Books
This is a list of Maya's books in order by release dates with the newest books listed first. Re-released books are listed with their most recent publication date.
Want to read Maya's books in order by series? Check the Connected Books section!
- Letting Go
- After the Storm
- Seducing Simon
- The Bride
- Colters’ Gift
- Theirs to Keep
- Be With Me
- Breathless Trilogy Boxed Set
- Forged In Steele
- Soul Possession
- Highlander Most Wanted
- Shades of Gray
- Sweet Addiction
- Sweet Persuasion
- Sweet Temptation
- Sweet Surrender
- Sweet Possession
- Sweet Seduction
- Never Seduce a Scot
- Softly at Sunrise
- The Mistress
- Echoes at Dawn
- Colters’ Promise
- Undone By Her Tender Touch
- Tempted By Her Innocent Kiss
- Whispers in the Dark
- Wanted By Her Lost Love
- Never Love a Highlander
- Soul Possession
- Seduction of a Highland Lass
- Enticed By His Forgotten Lover
- In Bed with a Highlander
- Long Road Home
- Colters’ Lady
- Hidden Away
- Colters’ Daughter
- No Place to Run
- Pillow Talk
- The Darkest Hour
- Golden Eyes
- Colters’ Woman
- Colters’ Wife
- The Billionaire’s Contract Engagement
- The Tycoon’s Secret Affair
- Into the Lair
- Amber Eyes
- Red-Hot Summer
- Into the Mist
- Stay With Me
- The Perfect Gift
- For Her Pleasure
The timing of Maya's ebook releases varies by publisher. Read on...
Maya’s books published by Silhouette, Berkley (Penguin Group), and Random House, which include her erotic contemporaries for HEAT, the KGI series, Silhouette Desires and Scottish Historicals, are released in both print and ebook format on the same release day.
Maya released her final (for the foreseeable future) ebook with Samhain Publishing—Colters' Daughter—in February 2011. Samhain books typically come out in ebook format one year ahead of print format, so February 2012 in the case of Colters' Daughter. The precise print date will be posted on the site's Coming Soon page as soon as Maya knows, so stay tuned.
For more information about ebook release dates, please check individual book pages and Coming Soon. And of course, Maya's newsletter announces all releases and rereleases. Make sure you are signed up!
Some of Maya’s books can be grouped into a distinct series with strong overlaying themes. Other books often see continuing characters, and could be considered connected, though perhaps not quite a series. While all of Maya’s books stand on their own, and can be read in any order, please use the following as a guide if revisiting themes and characters makes you happy.
Colters' Legacy continues with the stories Colters' Lady and Colters' Daughter. It all began with Colters' Woman and the story of three brothers destined to love and cherish one woman. You can download the free short story sequel, Colters' Wife, in any format from My Bookstore and More. It picks up just a few months after the ending of Colters' Woman and revisits the Colter family in time for the birth of their first child.
Colters' Lady, which released in electronic format June 1, 2010, features the story of Holly's three sons, and Colters' Daughter features the story of Callie Colter, the only daughter and youngest of the Colter siblings.
Colters' Legacy in chronological order:
- Book 1: Colters' Woman occurs first in the timeline, and has two epilogues:
- Colters' Wife is an extended epilogue that picks up just a few months from where Colters' Woman left off.
- Callie's Meadow is a new short epilogue (only available in the reissue of Colters' Woman).
- Book 2: Colters' Lady is the stand-alone sequel to Colters' Woman, and released in digital format June 2010 and released in print in May 2011.
- Book 3: Colters' Daughter released in digital format in February 2011 and print in February 2012.
- Book 4: Colters' Promise released in June 2012 in digital and print formats.
- Coming Soon! Book 5: Colters' Gift will be released on November 5, 2013 in digital and print formats.
- More to come! Read all about it on Maya's blog »
- More about Colters' Legacy on the FAQ page »
The Sweet Series is a very steamy collection of stories that revolves around a group of friends and coworkers, most of whom are employed by a security company in Houston, Texas. Each book features a unique hero and heroine, but previous characters are often revisited and you get glimpses of old friends and catch up on relationships from previous books.
The Sweet Series in order:
The Kelly/KGI Series centers around a military family. There are six Kelly brothers, all of whom served in different branches of the military. When the idea for this series came to me, the first question that always pops into my mind is where? For me this answer was immediate. I lived in Paris, Tennessee for several years and spent many a day on Kentucky Lake and in the Dover area. For me, it was the perfect place to base the stories.
The Kellys are a lot of fun to write. They’re loyal, hard working, fiercely competitive and family is the most important thing in their lives. Marlene Kelly is the matriarch of the large family and has a penchant for collecting “strays” as her sons tease her endlessly over. Over the years she’s added “adopted” family members to the fold and she incessantly mothers them all. Her most recent addition to the Kelly clan has her sons up in arms, but Marlene didn’t raise six rambunctious sons by being a wimp!
The first book in the series, The Darkest Hour, finds the Kelly family in turmoil after the death of Ethan Kelly’s wife a year before. Rachel was much beloved by all the Kellys and Ethan hides a dark secret about the state of his marriage before her fateful mercy mission to South America—the one she never came back from. Now on the one year anniversary of her death, he receives startling information. She’s alive.
The KGI Series in order:
- Book 1, The Darkest Hour, released on September 7, 2010.
- Book 2, No Place to Run, released on December 7, 2010.
- Book 3, Hidden Away, released on March 1, 2011.
- Book 4, Whispers in the Dark, released on January 2012.
- Book 5, Echoes at Dawn, released on July 3, 2012.
- Book 5.5, Softly at Sunrise, released on August 21, 2012.s
- Book 6, Shades of Gray, released on December 31, 2012.
- Book 7, Forged in Steele, released on June 25, 2013.
- Book 8, After the Storm, released on January 7, 2014.
- Book 9, When Day Breaks, to be released on June 24, 2014.
- More about The KGI Series on the FAQ page »
Maya's beguiling new trilogy features three unforgettable brothers risking everything to save their clan and their legacy—and surrender their hearts to love.
The McCabe Trilogy in order:
Watch the McCabe Trilogy trailer:
When irresistible tycoons face the consequences of temptation… Maya's Harlequin Desires series features stories of pregnancy and passion!
The Pregnancy and Passion series in order:
Gabe, Jace, and Ash: three of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the country. They're accustomed to getting anything they want. Anything at all.
The Breathless Trilogy in order:
Maya Banks, the New York Times bestselling author of erotic romance, romantic suspense, and contemporary romance, has captivated readers with her steamy Scottish historical novels, perfect for fans of Julie Garwood.
The Montgomerys & Armstrongs in order:
In her sensational Breathless Trilogy, New York Times bestselling author Maya Banks tested the boundaries of desire. In her new trilogy, there’s only one thing left to do: cross them.
The Surrender Trilogy in order:
Maya will be self publishing the Tangled Hearts trilogy, and as such, she will be setting a lower price point for the digital version. At present she doesn't have pricing information on the PRINT edition, but it WILL be available via print on demand but it will only be available to order online and will not be stocked in physical book stores as her other books are.
The Tangled Hearts trilogy will be published in ADDITION to all of Maya's regularly scheduled books and won't interfere with the publication schedule of her existing books. Because she will be writing these and fitting them into an already crowded schedule, she won't announce the publication dates for Always Mine (book 2) or Forever Ours (book 3) until she is certain that the date won't change.
It is her hope for there not to be long periods of time between the release of the first book and subsequent books, and she'll do her very best to get them into your hands as soon as humanly possible.
Because Maya is self publishing this trilogy, she will try to make it possible for ANYONE to be able to purchase and read the books which means there will be no geographical restrictions and they will be available worldwide to readers who are able to purchase digital books online as well as ordering the print edition online as well.
As always, the minute Maya has information on release dates, the information will be posted on this website, Facebook and Twitter as well as be announced in her newsletter to subscribers.
The Tangled Hearts Trilogy in order:
- Book 1, Theirs to Keep, October 22, 2013
- Book 2, Always Mine
- Book 3, Forever Ours
Other Connected Stories
- In Golden Eyes, you read about Aliyah Carver. Find out what happens to her lost sister, Kaya, in Amber Eyes. Both stories are available in the print anthology, Wild!
- If you enjoyed Brazen, be sure to check out J.T.’s story and catch up with Jasmine, Seth and Zane in Red-Hot Summer, featuring Maya's novella "Reckless".
Hard To Find Favorites
A few of Maya's titles (below) have gone out of print. Please enjoy the excerpts on this site (simply click on a cover), and should you be intrigued, we have provided links to enable second-hand or ebook ordering.