In His Keeping
January 27, 2015
Keep Me Safe
October 7, 2014
Love Me, Still
February 4, 2015
All Maya's Books
This is a list of Maya's books in order by release dates with the newest books listed first. Re-released books are listed with their most recent publication date.
Want to read Maya's books in order by series? Check the Connected Books section!
- Love Me, Still
- In His Keeping
- The Mistress
- Long Road Home
- The Affair
- Keep Me Safe
- Surrender Trilogy Boxed Set
- Taking It All
- When Day Breaks
- Giving In
- Letting Go
- After the Storm
- Seducing Simon
- The Bride
- Colters’ Gift
- Theirs to Keep
- Be With Me
- Breathless Trilogy Boxed Set
- Forged In Steele
- Soul Possession
- Highlander Most Wanted
- Shades of Gray
- Sweet Addiction
- Sweet Persuasion
- Sweet Temptation
- Sweet Surrender
- Sweet Possession
- Sweet Seduction
- Never Seduce a Scot
- Softly at Sunrise
- Echoes at Dawn
- Colters’ Promise
- Whispers in the Dark
- Never Love a Highlander
- Soul Possession
- Seduction of a Highland Lass
- In Bed with a Highlander
- Colters’ Lady
- Hidden Away
- Colters’ Daughter
- No Place to Run
- Pillow Talk
- The Darkest Hour
- Golden Eyes
- Colters’ Woman
- Colters’ Wife
- The Billionaire’s Contract Engagement
- Into the Lair
- Amber Eyes
- Red-Hot Summer
- Into the Mist
- Stay With Me
- For Her Pleasure
The timing of Maya's ebook releases varies by publisher. Read on...
Maya’s books published by Silhouette, Berkley (Penguin Group), and Random House, which include her erotic contemporaries for HEAT, the KGI series, Silhouette Desires and Scottish Historicals, are released in both print and ebook format on the same release day.
Maya released her final (for the foreseeable future) ebook with Samhain Publishing—Colters' Daughter—in February 2011. Samhain books typically come out in ebook format one year ahead of print format, so February 2012 in the case of Colters' Daughter. The precise print date will be posted on the site's Coming Soon page as soon as Maya knows, so stay tuned.
For more information about ebook release dates, please check individual book pages and Coming Soon. And of course, Maya's newsletter announces all releases and rereleases. Make sure you are signed up!
Some of Maya’s books can be grouped into a distinct series with strong overlaying themes. Other books often see continuing characters, and could be considered connected, though perhaps not quite a series. While all of Maya’s books stand on their own, and can be read in any order, please use the following as a guide if revisiting themes and characters makes you happy.
Three sizzling novels start off Maya's sexy new romantic suspense series.
The Slow Burn Series in order:
A bold new direction in erotic romance that explores the games men and women play, and the price they’re willing to pay for pleasure.
The Enforcers Series in order:
In her sensational Breathless Trilogy, New York Times bestselling author Maya Banks tested the boundaries of desire. In her new trilogy, there’s only one thing left to do: cross them.
The Surrender Trilogy in order:
Gabe, Jace, and Ash: three of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the country. They're accustomed to getting anything they want. Anything at all.
The Breathless Trilogy in order:
The Kelly/KGI Series centers around a military family. There are six Kelly brothers, all of whom served in different branches of the military. When the idea for this series came to me, the first question that always pops into my mind is where? For me this answer was immediate. I lived in Paris, Tennessee for several years and spent many a day on Kentucky Lake and in the Dover area. For me, it was the perfect place to base the stories.
The Kellys are a lot of fun to write. They’re loyal, hard working, fiercely competitive and family is the most important thing in their lives. Marlene Kelly is the matriarch of the large family and has a penchant for collecting “strays” as her sons tease her endlessly over. Over the years she’s added “adopted” family members to the fold and she incessantly mothers them all. Her most recent addition to the Kelly clan has her sons up in arms, but Marlene didn’t raise six rambunctious sons by being a wimp!
The first book in the series, The Darkest Hour, finds the Kelly family in turmoil after the death of Ethan Kelly’s wife a year before. Rachel was much beloved by all the Kellys and Ethan hides a dark secret about the state of his marriage before her fateful mercy mission to South America—the one she never came back from. Now on the one year anniversary of her death, he receives startling information. She’s alive.
The KGI Series in order:
- Book 1, The Darkest Hour, September 2010.
- Book 2, No Place to Run, December 2010.
- Book 3, Hidden Away, March 2011.
- Book 4, Whispers in the Dark, January 2012.
- Book 5, Echoes at Dawn, July 2012.
- Book 5.5, Softly at Sunrise, August 2012.
- Book 6, Shades of Gray, December 2012.
- Book 7, Forged in Steele, June 2013.
- Book 8, After the Storm, January 2014.
- Book 9, When Day Breaks, June 2014.
- Book 10, Darkest Before Dawn, Release Date to be Announced Shortly
- More about The KGI Series on the FAQ page »
Maya will be self publishing the Tangled Hearts trilogy, and as such, she will be setting a lower price point for the digital version. At present she doesn't have pricing information on the PRINT edition, but it WILL be available via print on demand but it will only be available to order online and will not be stocked in physical book stores as her other books are.
The Tangled Hearts trilogy will be published in ADDITION to all of Maya's regularly scheduled books and won't interfere with the publication schedule of her existing books. Because she will be writing these and fitting them into an already crowded schedule, she won't announce the publication dates for Always Mine (book 2) or Forever Ours (book 3) until she is certain that the date won't change.
It is her hope for there not to be long periods of time between the release of the first book and subsequent books, and she'll do her very best to get them into your hands as soon as humanly possible.
Because Maya is self publishing this trilogy, she will try to make it possible for ANYONE to be able to purchase and read the books which means there will be no geographical restrictions and they will be available worldwide to readers who are able to purchase digital books online as well as ordering the print edition online as well.
As always, the minute Maya has information on release dates, the information will be posted on this website, Facebook and Twitter as well as be announced in her newsletter to subscribers.
The Tangled Hearts Trilogy in order:
Colters' Legacy continues with the stories Colters' Lady and Colters' Daughter. It all began with Colters' Woman and the story of three brothers destined to love and cherish one woman. You can download the free short story sequel, Colters' Wife, in any format from My Bookstore and More. It picks up just a few months after the ending of Colters' Woman and revisits the Colter family in time for the birth of their first child.
Colters' Lady, which released in electronic format June 1, 2010, features the story of Holly's three sons, and Colters' Daughter features the story of Callie Colter, the only daughter and youngest of the Colter siblings.
Colters' Legacy in chronological order:
- Book 1: Colters' Woman occurs first in the timeline, and has two epilogues:
- Colters' Wife is an extended epilogue that picks up just a few months from where Colters' Woman left off.
- Callie's Meadow is a new short epilogue (only available in the reissue of Colters' Woman).
- Book 2: Colters' Lady is the stand-alone sequel to Colters' Woman, and released in digital format June 2010 and released in print in May 2011.
- Book 3: Colters' Daughter released in digital format in February 2011 and print in February 2012.
- Book 4: Colters' Promise released in June 2012 in digital and print formats.
- Coming Soon! Book 5: Colters' Gift will be released on November 5, 2013 in digital and print formats.
- More to come! Read all about it on Maya's blog »
- More about Colters' Legacy on the FAQ page »
The Sweet Series is a very steamy collection of stories that revolves around a group of friends and coworkers, most of whom are employed by a security company in Houston, Texas. Each book features a unique hero and heroine, but previous characters are often revisited and you get glimpses of old friends and catch up on relationships from previous books.
The Sweet Series in order:
- Book 1 of the Sweet Series is Sweet Surrender, March 2008
- Book 2: Sweet Persuasion, May 2009
- Book 3: Sweet Seduction, August 2009
- Book 4: Sweet Temptation, April 2010
- Book 5: Sweet Possession, April 2011
- Book 6, Sweet Addiction, April 2012
- More to come! Read all about it on Maya's blog »
- More about The Sweet Series on the FAQ page »
Maya Banks, the New York Times bestselling author of erotic romance, romantic suspense, and contemporary romance, has captivated readers with her steamy Scottish historical novels, perfect for fans of Julie Garwood.
The Montgomerys & Armstrongs in order:
Maya's beguiling new trilogy features three unforgettable brothers risking everything to save their clan and their legacy—and surrender their hearts to love.
The McCabe Trilogy in order:
Watch the McCabe Trilogy trailer:
When irresistible tycoons face the consequences of temptation… Maya's Harlequin Desires series features stories of pregnancy and passion!
The Pregnancy and Passion series in order:
- Book 1, Enticed, December 2013 (original release of Enticed by His Forgotten Lover in September 2011).
- Book 2, Wanted, December 2013 (original release of Wanted by Her Lost Love was in November 2011).
- Book 3, Tempted, February 2014 (original release of Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss was in March 2012).
- Book 4, Undone, August 2014 (original release of Undone by Her Tender Touch was in May 2012).
Other Connected Stories
- In Golden Eyes, you read about Aliyah Carver. Find out what happens to her lost sister, Kaya, in Amber Eyes. Both stories are available in the print anthology, Wild!
- If you enjoyed Brazen, be sure to check out J.T.’s story and catch up with Jasmine, Seth and Zane in Red-Hot Summer, featuring Maya's novella "Reckless".