July 9, 2016
11 AM - 1 PM
Book Turn the Page Bookstore
18 N. Main Street
Boonsboro, MD 21713
Meet Maya, Nora Roberts, Kendra Castle, Samantha Chase, Monica Murphy, and Lisa Scottoline at the famous bookstore. Please read the Rules and Etiquette of Turn the Page events before you go.
Not in the Boonsboro area? No problem! Turn the Page Bookstore also hosts a virtual signing for readers who aren't able to attend the signing in person!
You can place book orders by simply calling the store and speaking to one of their employees. Order as many as you like from any of the authors scheduled to sign on July 9. Make sure you specify how you want your books personalized. On the day of the event, authors typically arrive an hour or more before the signing is scheduled to start to autograph and personalize all the ordered books. The bookstore then mails the signed books to readers who took part in the virtual signing!
- Maya spent time in France as an exchange student.
- Maya got married in the county clerk’s office in Tennessee and then went bow hunting for her honeymoon.
- Maya worked as an EMT before she realized she’d rather write about drama than experience it in real life.
- Maya has hit the New York Times and USA Today bestseller list in every format and genre she's written in. Mass market, trade paperback, category romance, and digital only.
- Book 8 in the KGI series, After the Storm, debuted at #1 on the New York Times mass market bestseller list and remained on the list for three weeks.
- The third book in Maya's Breathless trilogy, BURN, debuted at #1 on both the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists. It remained on the New York Times list for three weeks and on the USA Today list for eight weeks.
- FEVER, the second book in the Breathless trilogy, debuted at #2 on the USA Today bestseller list and #2 on the New York Times trade paperback bestseller list. It remained on the New York Times bestseller list for six weeks and on the USA Today bestseller list for 10 weeks.
- The first book in the Breathless trilogy, RUSH, debuted at #4 on the USA Today bestseller list and reamined on the lists for thirteen weeks. It debuted at #3 on the New York Times digital bestseller list, #3 on the print/digital best seller list, and also hit #10 on the New York Times trade paperback bestseller list, remaining on the list for twelve weeks.
- Shades of Gray, book 6 in the KGI series, debuted at #4 on the New York Times Mass Market bestseller list and #11 on the digital New York Times Bestseller list and #13 on the USA Today Bestseller list.
- Maya’s ebook only release of Colters’ Daughter hit both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller list and was the first digital only title to hit either list.
- Maya's Harlequin Desires, Enticed By His Forgotten Lover (Sept 2011) and Wanted By Her Lost Love (Nov 2011) hit the New York Times bestseller list.
REQUESTS & INQUIRIES
Are you interested in contacting Maya for guest blogging, interviews, anything publicity related?
Please contact Maya’s publicists:
For her Berkely books, please send your request to Erin Galloway. For her Avon books (the Slow Burn series), please send your request to Kaitlyn Kennedy. If your request isn't book-specific, email both, or either of these talented publicists, and Maya’s team will help to facilitate.
Fellow authors looking to request cover quotes, or for screenplay options requests, or the like?
Please contact Maya's agent:
Trident Media Group, LLC
41 Madison Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Attention readers: Please do not contact Maya’s agent to ask questions about Maya’s books. There is a robust FAQ page and a way to ask new questions right here on this site.