I recently posted a comment about where the hell October had gone, but geesh, it’s already halfway through NOVEMBER for Pete’s sake and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I’m gonna blink and it’s going to be Christmas, I swear.
Jaci usually does a Monday to do list and today I’m going to join the ranks because I have a shitload of crap to try and get done this week. It’s one of those overwhelming lists that might take the better part of this year to finish :kap:
1. Figure out my proposal
2. Finish up my free short story due to go up on website in December
3. Figure out my proposal
4. Flesh out the details for Undenied
5. START writing the proposal (provided 1 and 3 ever get accomplished)
Things that WERE going to go on the to do list that I managed to finish over the weekend. :sweating:
1. Galleys for Caught by Cupid print anthology (releasing Jan 23)
2. Edits on Understood (releasing Dec 19)
3. Galleys for Colters’ Woman print (releasing Jan 23)
Yeah, you know you want to be my friend this week.